Effective date: 22/01/2022
Welcome to 1BN Software & IT Solutions Pvt Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”)
operates Superblog (website/mobile application) (hereinafter referred to as “Service”). Our Privacy
Policy governs your visit to Superblog (website/mobile application), and explains how we collect, safeguard
and disclose information that results from your use of our Service. We use your data to provide and improve
Service. By using Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
as in our Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern all use of our Service
- “Cookies” means small files stored on your device (computer or mobile
- “Data Controller” means a natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly
or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal
- “Data Processors” or “Service Provider” means
any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services
of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively;
- “Data Subject” is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data;
- “Location Data” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause 4.3;
- “Personal Data” means data about a living individual who can be identified
from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into
- “Service” means the Superblog (website/mobile application) operated by 1BN
Software & IT Solutions Pvt Ltd;
- “Usage Data” means data collected automatically either generated by the
use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit); and
- “User(s)” means the person(s) using our Service and who corresponds to
the Data Subject, which is the subject of Personal Data.
- Information Collection and Use
- We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our
Service to you.
- Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with
certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you
(“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City; and/or
- Cookies and Usage Data. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing
or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out
of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or
by emailing at email@example.com.
- Usage Data
- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when
you access Service by or through a mobile device.
- This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g.
IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time
and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other
- When you access Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as
the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile
device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device
identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Location Data
- We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so
(“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve
and customise our Service.
- You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your
- Tracking Cookies Data
hold certain information.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking
technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information
and to improve and analyze our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies - Session Cookies are used to operate our Service;
- Preference Cookies - Preference Cookies are used to remember your preferences and various
- Security Cookies - Security Cookies are used for security purposes; and
- Advertising Cookies - Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may
be relevant to you and your interests.
- Other Data
- While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: gender, age, date of
birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and
actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education,
qualification, professional training, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements,
information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social
security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
- Use of Data
1BN Software & IT Solutions Pvt Ltd uses the collected data for
various purposes such as:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between
you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal
notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and
events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Retention of Data
- We will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this
legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
- We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for
a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the
functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time
- Transfer of Data
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located
outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data
protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we
transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
agreement to that transfer.
- Superblog will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely
an organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of
your data and other personal information.
- Disclosure of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement
- Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do
so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction
- If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal
Data may be transferred.
- Other cases
- We may disclose your information also:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent in any other cases; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or
safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
- Security of Data
- The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the
Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% (One Hundred Percent) secure. While we strive to
use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute
- Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain
data protection rights, covered by GDPR. –See more at
- We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your
- If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed
from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and
commonly used format; and
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of
your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in
the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Service Providers
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service
Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in
analysing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and
are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain
- Behavioral Remarketing
- 1BN Software & IT Solutions Pvt Ltd uses remarketing services to advertise on third party
optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to our Service.
- We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party
services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
- We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our
third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their Privacy
- Links to Other Sites
- Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third party
link, you will be directed to that third party's site. We strongly advise you to review the Privacy
Policy of every site you visit.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices
of any third party sites or services.
- Children's Privacy
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If
you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data,
please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without
verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change
Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
- Contact Us